- Sidi Ahmed Soussi Derb Talmoudi 34 Marrakesh - Morocco
- +212 (0)5 24 39 1150
- +212 (0)662 293 677
- +212 (0)5 24 39 1155
Refined service and dedicated staff confers to Riad Sadaka, a great and charming way of life.
We speak the following languages : French, English, German, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic, and Moroccan.
Hearty and tasty breakfast included in the price – Typical Moroccan cuisine (lunch and dinner on request, ordered in the morning – salads and small bites may be ordered for lunch).
Variety of menus:
On the Moroccan cuisine side, we highlight: tajines, chicken pastilla, couscous, crispy briouates, marrakchi tanjia, … But we also allow some exotic daring with inspired dishes from the world cuisine. Convivial lunch, cozy evening at candlelight, in a sober and contemporary decoration alternating with the best of Moroccan craftsmanship.
Reversible air conditioning – Safe – Child’s cot on request in some rooms only
Full size mirror, Moroccan art
Independent bath-shower en-suite with hairdryer, toilet, shower, care products
Overnight stay in a double room
WIFI free of charge
Mint tea on demand throughout the day
Lunch or dinner on request (see our daily dinner suggestions)
Welcome at the airport and transfer to the riad (see rates)
Note: It is strongly recommended to book a transfer to the Riad in advance. This option will ensure that you do not have to negotiate a shuttle on arrival and especially to be dropped-off near the Riad. You encounter the risk of paying the taxi charge 50% more than if you would have taken our transfer.
Our manager will meet you inside the airport with a sign“Riad Sadaka”
- Nearby Parking for cars (on request)
- Guided tours of Marrakech and its surroundings
- Massage, manicure, pedicure and hair care
- Spa treatments, massages and Hammam in nearby locations
- Guided tours in the medina (souks) to purchase at reasonable prices
- Laundry and ironing service
- Restaurant reservations
- Booking of golf Tee times including shuttles
- Beaches in Marrakech
- Riad exclusive rental for 3 nights minimum, and 11 guests (maximum)
- Transport service in town + Taxi Service (on request)
- Rent a car service
- Lounge TV Satellite
- Baby cot available
- Baby sitting (on request)
- Guided tours in the medina (souks) to make the last shopping at reasonable prices
- Riad exclusive rental for 3 nights minimum, and 14 guests maximum